Pages

Friday 6 October 2017

Stamping Bella Christmas/Winter New Release - Day 4

Welcome back for day FOUR of the Stamping Bella Christmas/Winter release showcase!
If you missed yesterday's peeks, you can check them out here, by scrolling down, or on the Stamping Bella blog. 

Don't forget - 
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning $25 store voucher, hop over to the Stamping Bella blog and comment on today's showcase post 

My first project today is a Christmas Banner featuring two new Squidgy stamp sets

Squidgy Angels - Bells & Ornament, and Curtsy & Trumpet

I don't mind admitting that this was IM.POSS.IBLE to photo! I eventually stuck it to my kitchen wall just so I could get a half decent photo of the whole thing.

I made the centre pennant using Thickers.






Tiny Townie Frieda Loves Frosty

This image gives me the warm fuzzies 💓 
The sentiment, from Holiday Sentiments, is just perfect for it. 


Celebrating Squidgy

Not only perfect for New Year, but also for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Promotions, and much much more!  Pass the champers, if you please 😊


The Chick Tree

This makes me smile from ear to ear. Love these Chicks!
The dude on the top looks like he's about to unleash his inner ninja onto the chaos below


Last for today, but by no means least...

The Walruss, The Polar Bear and the Penguin

I told you there would be another Stuffie!! Love love love. 


That's it for today! You can seem more samples of these stamps, and others, over on the Stamping Bella blog

All rubber stamps and dies are available for purchase on Tuesday October 10th 2017!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Day 5
Sandie
xXx

No comments: