Pages

Monday 9 October 2017

Stamping Bella Christmas/Winter New Release - Day 7

Hi and welcome back for day SEVEN of the Stamping Bella Christmas/Winter release showcase!
This is the last showcase before all the stamps and dies are released TOMORROW, October 10th!

If you missed any of this week's peeks, you can check them out here, by scrolling down, or on the Stamping Bella blog

Don't forget - 
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning $25 store voucher, hop over to the Stamping Bella blog and comment on today's showcase post 

Today I have another mix of cards to share.

First up is Santa's Loot

I made a Present Card for this stamp, pretty appropriate, huh? lol
The sentiments on all 3 cards today are from the Holiday Sentiments set, showcased on Day 1


Next up I have FALALALA

I dare you to try not sing that  ðŸ˜€ FALALALA-LA-LA-LA-LA! 


My last card for this showcase is
Uptown Girl Tina Trims the Tree


And that is a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this showcase week. Don't forget to check out the Bella blog where you can see more samples of all the products from this Christmas/Winter release. 

All rubber stamps and dies are available for purchase tomorrow, Tuesday October 10th 2017!

Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Alina said...

I just love all your beautiful Stamping Bella cards!

UplayOnline said...

So lovely x


ผลบอล